Our primary objective is to satisfy you as a customer, which means we have to recognize your requirements, meet them and also exceed your expectations as well.
Besides the high product quality, the range of services offered is an important criterion for many customers. That’s why we have been creating our departments as complimentary to each other right from the start. The collaboration of departments toolmaking, injection molding, quality assurance and rework allows us to meet the requirements of our customers flexibly and professionally.
Communication is key here. We need information in order to provide premium products. Hence we consider feedback as an important indicator for improvement and development.
This forms the basis for the success of our company.
Our responsibility towards our environment
We are a company that is aware of its responsibility concerning our economic operations. Here, our clear focus is on sustainable environmental protection.
Besides meeting legal environmental requirements, we continually strive to improve our environmental performance.
In this context, our participation in the ECOfit project 2011/2012, realized by the federal state of Baden-Württemberg, provided us with the opportunity to get to know new ideas and procedures.
We’ve recognized that by conserving our resources, we do not only protect the environment but also lower our costs.
Having our company certified according to the DIN EN ISO standard 14001:2015 in 2018 is another step in this direction.
We want to increase our commitment to protecting the environment in the coming years and live up to our responsibility towards the generations to come.
– Foundation of the pls GmbH in Bad Friedrichshall
– Assembly work and delivery to AUDI AG Neckarsulm
– Quality assurance and rework
– Move to the Dieselstraße in Heilbronn
– Opening of the plastic injection moulding department
– Reorientation of the company with focus on injection moulding and rework
– Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
– Opening of the Toolmaking department
– Removal within Heilbronn to our current address in the Salzstraße
2010 – 2011
– Expansion of the machine park in the areas of toolmaking and injection moulding
– Certification according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2004
– Machinery extended with 2-K machine from Engel Victory 220T and Kraus Maffei GX500T
– PLS GmbH is setting new priorities in the field of energy efficiency: preparations are underway for certification according to DIN EN ISO 50001 (energy management systems) in 2015.
– PLS GmbH expands its rework department by offering bodyshell work services
– Acquisition of new 650t machine
– pls continues to invest in its machinery: it acquires two new 650t machines and a POSmill E 2050 machining center for the toolmaking department.
– In addition, pls has its own IT department again
– In 2017, pls GmbH enhances its storage space and production floor by 755m2
– Formation of new department “Research and Development”, which will take care of process improvement and CIP measures
– In addition, pls GmbH employs new personnel for departments Sales and Quality